As I mentioned in my My Little Pony- Rainbow Party Food post, I served Funfetti Cookie Dip on the Rainbow Goodie Bar.
This cookie dip is delicious and SO easy to put together.
Funfetti Cookie Dip
- 2 cups Light Vanilla Greek Yogurt you can use plain, I prefer vanilla
- 1 16 ounce container Lite Whipped Topping
- 1 box 18.9 oz Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
- rainbow sprinkles optional
- vanilla wafers animal crackers, or graham crackers
- In large bowl, combine light vanilla Greek yogurt, lite whipped topping, and Funetti cake mix.
- Spoon into serving dish.
- Garnish with rainbow sprinkles (optional).
- Serve with vanilla wafers, animal crackers, or graham crackers.
I just to think of a good excuse to make it again!