As I mentioned in my My Little Pony- Rainbow Party Food post, I served Funfetti Cookie Dip on the Rainbow Goodie Bar.
This cookie dip is delicious and SO easy to put together.
Funfetti Cookie Dip
- 2 cups Light Vanilla Greek Yogurt you can use plain, I prefer vanilla
- 1 16 ounce container Lite Whipped Topping
- 1 box 18.9 oz Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
- rainbow sprinkles optional
- vanilla wafers animal crackers, or graham crackers
In large bowl, combine light vanilla Greek yogurt, lite whipped topping, and Funetti cake mix.
Spoon into serving dish.
Garnish with rainbow sprinkles (optional).
Serve with vanilla wafers, animal crackers, or graham crackers.
I just to think of a good excuse to make it again!