I am not a fan of pollen, courtesy of allergies, but I love Spring. There is just something about new life springing up all around that brings a smile to my face. I know that Spring has officially sprung when I start seeing blooms all around. We love to stop and smell the flowers, even if they do make us achoo. We also love to craft what we see, don’t you? Check out these flower crafts for kids for a fun way to help them celebrate the beauty of spring.
Flower Crafts for Kids
This Handprint Flower Keychain is a perfect gift idea for Mom, Grandma, or a favorite Auntie for Easter or Mother’s Day!
This Daffodil Bouquet Craft is a fun way to repurpose used K-cups!
- Wooden spoons have never been so fun as when used in a Wooden Spoon Flower Craft.
- Kids will love this Rainbow Spin Art Flower Craft!
- i heart crafty things puts a colorful twist on paper straws with this Paper Straw Tulip Craft.
- Another Colorful Flower Craft for Kids from i heart crafty things is great for scissor cutting practice.
- A colorful bouquet of these Candy and Tissue Paper Flowers would bring a smile to just about anyone’s face!
- This Easy Spring Flower Craft for kids is great for fine motor skills work.
- This fun Suncatcher Flower Craft For Kids is made with real flowers!
- Some days you just need an Easy Flower Craft and this one fits the bill. Be sure to grab an egg carton from the recycle bin for it.
- If your kiddo loves sensory bottles, you’ll definitely want to make this Spring Flower Sensory Bottle!
- I love fingerprint crafts, and this Fingerprint Flowers Craft is too cute not to share!
- Cupcake liners make the cutest Spring Flower Craft.
- Don’t throw away the juice box! Use them for this adorable Juice Box Flower Craft.
- This upcycled Paper Clip Flower Craft is sure to brighten someone’s day!
- This fun Watercolor Flowers Craft For Kids will have them asking for more art time.
What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and craft up a bouquet that will make everyone smile!
Looking for more crafts? Check out these Paper Plate Crafts for Kids!