Frogs are cute, and the one in today's F is for Frog Alphabet Craft is the cutest! I mean, seriously, the lily pad and the cattails make this craft a keeper.
F is for Frog Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
F is for Frog Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter F template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter F and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the FROG template. Cut out.
- Trace the frog template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Cut an oval from blue craft foam.
- Glue the lilypad onto the blue circle.
- Assemble the frog and glue onto the lilypad.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Outline the frog with black marker.
- Cut cattails from brown craft foam. Glue onto the letter F. Use a black marker to add the stems of the cattails.
- Glue entire frog and lilypad onto the letter F.
F is for Frog Templates
Download your printable letter F template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable FROG template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
More Fun Books about Frogs
I previously shared that some of my favorite books from our second grade curriculum were the Frog and Toad books. They are so fun. Here are more fun books about frogs.
I Don't Want to Be a FrogThe Wide-Mouthed Frog (A Pop-Up Book)If You Hopped Like A FrogToo Many FrogsA Frog in the BogFabulous FrogsFinklehopper FrogFrom Tadpole to Frog (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 1)Five Little Speckled FrogsFrog in the Kitchen SinkBy Mouse and FrogOscar and the Frog: A Book About Growing (Start with Science)
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!