Teachers deserve to be appreciated. Public school teachers, private school teachers, co-op teachers, Sunday school teachers, and homeschool teachers all invest in children, often selflessly, and should be acknowledged. Whether you’re looking for a gift idea for teacher appreciation week or you're a teacher in the home stretch of your year and just need a little something to push you through, this Encouragement for Teachers printable is the perfect resource.
Encouragement for Teachers
As a homeschool teacher myself, I know what it is to feel underappreciated from time to time. I invest a lot of time into lesson planning, resource finding, and grading. And yet, my three students (eh hem, children) don't always demonstrate their appreciation for my investment. Surprise, surprise, right? Not so much, since two of them are adolescents. All that said, I find myself needing encouragement to stay the course from time to time, and I'm sure I'm not alone.
This 10 page Scripture printable pack is full of encouraging Bible verses for teachers and includes a teacher's prayer, Bible affirmation cards, and Scripture cards. All Scriptures are in the KJV translation, as it is in public domain and can be used without fear of violating publisher's copyright.
How to Use the Teacher's Prayer
This encouraging printable for teachers includes a teacher's prayer. Simply print this page to white cardstock and either laminate it or frame it.
How to Use the Scripture Cards
To use the Scripture cards in this Teacher Encouragement Printable, you'll want to print out the Scripture cards on white card stock, preferably (white paper also works).
Once the pages are printed, follow these simple instructions:
- Carefully fold over the sheet, in half, vertically.
- Cut out the folded card to get 3 cards from 1 sheet.
Please note – the left side of the card has a prayer, and the right side of the card has a corresponding verse. This is the front and back of the card.
- Laminate the folded cards. You should be able to fit 6-8 cards in each lamination pouch.
- You can either place the cards in an envelope or small pouch, or use a hole punch to punch a hole in the upper left corner of each card, and then add the cards to a keyring.
How to Use the Bible Affirmation Cards
There is one page with six Bible affirmation cards on it. These cards are single sided.
- Simply print the Bible affirmation cards on white cardstock.
- Cut the cards out.
- Laminate each card (again, you should be able to fit all 6 in a single lamination sleeve.
- Either add these cards to the envelope/pouch or hole punch and add to the keyring.
There is also a blank set of cards, if you wish to write your own verses out, or note of appreciation, to add to the stack.
Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a fun post or free printable!