My husband does the majority of the vacuuming in our home (yes, he’s a wonderful man) because I have nerve damage in my lower back and according to the pain specialist, I’m not allowed to sweep or vacuum. Fortunately for us, it’s a chore my husband doesn’t mind. In 2012, we ripped up all of the carpets in our home and had hardwood floors installed throughout, with the exception of the laundry room and bathrooms, which are vinyl. Finding a vacuum that works great on our hardwood floors without scratching them, and that my husband will love, has not been an easy task. I was recently given to review their Dyson V6 Slim and thought Hubs might love it.
The Dyson V6 Slim has a sleek and modern design and it’s also a super lightweight. Light enough, even, that I can use it without dealing with the backache I usually get after vacuuming. This Dyson model is also cordless so it makes moving around the house easier than ever without having to get the cord tangled along the way.
The Dyson V6 Slim features:
- V6 Dyson Motor
- Dyson Suction without the hassle of a cord
- Motorized Cleaner Head with stiff nylon bristles to help remove ground in dirt
- Motor spins up to 110,000 rpm
- Generates powerful suction to create the most powerful vacuum on the market
- 20-tier Radial Cyclones
- Operates for up to 20 minutes for fade free suction
- Includes Click-Fit cleaning tools
- Comes with a standard 2 year warranty