I love finding different Dr Seuss activities to do as we Celebrate Dr Seuss Day in March! I try to do a variety of activities about our favorite Dr. Seuss books.
Here are some of theDr Seuss activities I’ve found…
- Silly Phonics Game for Beginning Readers ~Learn Play Imagine
- There’s a Wocket in my Pocket Lacing Activity ~Parenting Chaos
- Dr. Seuss ABC Book Writing Letters in Shaving Cream ~I Can Teach My Child
- Dr. Seuss Math Activity ~Parenting Chaos
- Dr. Suess Activities Red Fish, Blue Fish ABC Match ~Growing Book by Book
- The Foot Book Dr. Seuss Inspired Bath Activities ~Learn Play Imagine
- Dr. Seuss ABCs Gross Motor Activities ~3 Dinosaurs
- Homemade Oobleck Recipe: A Fun Dr. Seuss Inspired Activity ~Artsy Momma
- There’s a Wocket in my Pocket ~I Can Teach My Child
- Dr. Seuss Inspired Sensory Bin ~Life’s Little Projects
- Dr. Seuss The Sneetches Activity ~I Can Teach My Child
We’ve also done our own And to Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street unit study and had fun with a Sensory Bin, used play dough to Create A Creature, went on a Geography Journey, and created a My Street Journal. Oh, the fun we had!