As a Brand Ambassador for Oriental Trading we receive products for crafting. All opinions are our own.
It's time to start thinking of all things Thanksgiving. From the dinner menu to the invited guests, it's time to get the table set! Adding a decorative element to the table can make your holiday, and your guests, feel special. These DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards are easy to make and make a great memento!
DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards
DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards Supplies
- Fall Glitter Clothespins
- Adhesive Wooden Gold Stars
- White Card Stock
We got our Thanksgiving Craft Supplies from Oriental Trading.
DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards Directions
- Cut card stock into 1″ x 3″ strips
- Peel backing off adhesive wooden gold star sticker
- Affix adhesive wooden gold star sticker to opening end of the fall glitter clothespin
- Use Sharpie to write guest name on card stock strip
- Place name strip in the clothes pin
- Set table with these festive place cards
- You can also remove the adhesive sticker and affix the wooden gold star if you plan to reuse them.