Want to do something different and creative with your Easter Eggs this year, but stumped for ideas? Check out these decorative Easter Eggs from around the web and have fun!
First, grab your egg cooker, then check out these dynamite designer eggs!
Decorative Easter Eggs
1. Marbled Easter Eggs
2. Paint Easter Eggs with A Sharpie
3. Crayon Shavings Easter Eggs
4. Painted Polka Dot Easter Eggs
5. Easter Dinosaur Eggs
6. Lego Ninjago Easter Eggs
7. Sea Creatures Easter Eggs
8. DIY Chalkboard Easter Eggs
9. Decorate Easter Eggs with Glitter
10. Fuzzy Chick Easter Eggs
11. Decorate Easter Eggs With Tattoos
12. Shaving Cream Eggs
13. Monogram Easter Eggs
14. Mosaic Easter Eggs
15. Hot Glue Easter Eggs
16. Decoupage Easter Eggs
17. Easter Bunny Egg Craft
18. Tie Die Easter Eggs
19. Silk Died Eggs
20. Glitter Sand Eggs
21. Colored Sand Polka Dot Eggs
We tend to do non-food eggs because only one person in our house will eat the boiled eggs. I love finding different kinds of eggs to decorate on Amazon! We’ve done ceramic eggs, pressed paper eggs, and paper mâché egss in the past. This year we’re painting wooden eggs.
Whether you choose to decorate real eggs or non-food eggs, your kids are sure to love the time you spend together!