My girls love marine life. My oldest daughter wants to grow up and rescue dolphins, killer whales, and more. This D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft is perfect for learning about letters sounds and aquatic animals!
D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft Supplies
D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft Instructions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter D template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter D and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the DOLPHIN template. Cut out.
- Trace the dolphin template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Cut a waves from white and blue craft foam.
- Cut a sun and clouds from craft foam.
- Glue white and blue waves onto the letter D. Cut off any excess.
- Glue the dolphin on top of the waves. Add light blue craft foam for the underbelly.
- Glue the sun and clouds to the top of the letter D.
- Glue on a googly eye.
- Use a black marker to add detail.
D is for Dolphin Templates
Download your printable letter D template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable dolphin template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Books about Dolphins
Have fun reading all about dolphins in these books. The Dolphin School books are SUPER cute!
Pearl’s Ocean Magic (Dolphin School #1)Echo’s Lucky Charm (Dolphin School #2)Splash’s Secret Friend (Dolphin School #3)Flip’s Surprise Talent (Dolphin School #4)Dolphins at Daybreak (Magic Tree House, No. 9)How to Speak DolphinNational Geographic Readers: DolphinsThe Music of DolphinsDolphins! (Step into Reading)Dolphin (I Can Read Level 3)A Dolphin Wish (Faithgirlz / Glimmer Girls)Dolphin Tale: A Tale of True Friendship