We recently began considering whether we should sell our home and move. As we’ve been discussing our “must have’s” in a new home, at the top of the list is my desire to create an outdoor oasis to love!
Create An Outdoor Oasis to Love
As a family, we love to spend time outdoors. A few years ago, we expanded our back patio and bought new patio furniture and created my backyard oasis.
I love our little oasis, even if the glass on my perfect little table ended up shattered. If truth be told, though, it our little space is more functional than fun. We can sit outdoors and chat, and watch the kids play, but that’s about it.
Once upon a time (in 2010), hubs built a huge outdoor movie screen, which we loved. The neighbors, however, were not big fans of it. As it turned out, it projected too much light into their yard at night. So, in effort to keep the peace, it was taken down and stored.
If I could change anything about our backyard oasis, it would be the ability to watch movies outdoors again. Which is why I’ve been eyeing the all weather televisions in the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs. The SunBriteTV Veranda is a family of weatherproof televisions designed for full-shade outdoor spaces, like covered patios and screened-in porches.
Our current patio is not screened, and is in direct sun, so a full-shade outdoor space is on my wishlist!
Check out the specs on this TV!
- The Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs are designed specifically for outdoor use.
- They are engineered to survive just about any climate in North America, resisting the harsh effects of rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, salt air, and extreme temperatures.
- This Weatherproof TV is built for full-shade outdoor living areas, such as patios, porches, and sunrooms.
- This TV features a powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior that protects internal components.
- This television is up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments.
- This TV features 4K UHD with HDR
- Large weatherproof media bay makes cable connections easy. It has plenty of storage room for many popular media players, and thick gaskets seal out moisture and the elements
- Available in 43”, 55”, 65” and 75” sizes
Ah, yes! Creating an outdoor oasis to love is on the top of my list for our next home. In the meantime, I’ll dream in 4K UHD. 😉