The classic cartoon, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, is quite possibly one of my favorite Christmas films. I love it. This Craft Stick Reindeer Ornament is reminiscent of the iconic reindeer and is fun to make. Add this one to your tree for a bit of festive flair.
Craft Stick Reindeer Ornament
Craft Stick Reindeer Ornament Supplies
- Wavy craft sticks
- Regular craft sticks
- Miniature craft sticks
- Brown acrylic craft paint
- Tan felt
- Large googly eyes
- Large red pom pom balls
- Black marker
- Paint brush
- Hot glue or Elmer’s glue
- Ribbon, Craft String, or Magnet
You could spend a few hours trying to find these wavy craft sticks at your local craft store, or you could just order them here!
Craft Stick Reindeer Ornament Instructions
- Lay out a piece of newspaper or scrap paper before you get started.
- Paint three wavy craft stick, two regular craft sticks and six miniature craft sticks brown and let dry.
- Glue your three wavy craft sticks together in the shape of a triangle.
- Trace a piece of tan felt on your tan felt, cut out with scissors and glue to the back of your wavy craft stick triangle.
- Now glue threw miniature brown craft sticks to each regular craft, sticking out the sides to look like antlers and glue the antlers to the top flat side of the brown triangle.
- Glue a red pom-pom ball to the bottom point of the triangle and two googly eyes above the red pom-pom.
- Add a ribbon or craft string loop to hang this as an ornament, or put a magnet it on it display on the refrigerator.
Stay tuned for more homemade Christmas ornaments to come!