There was a decided crispness to the air this week that had me thinking fall, y’all! Cozy sweaters, tall boots, crunch leaves, and cinnamon toast puppy chow! Now that’s what I’m talking about! I know, I know… I was just talking about shaking my fist at Old Man Winter because I wanted delicious homemade ice cream, but really… you can’t go wrong with cinnamon toast puppy chow!
Cinnamon Toast Puppy Chow
Ingredients for Cinnamon Toast Puppy Chow
Directions for Cinnamon Toast Puppy Chow
- Melt 8oz of Wilton white melting wafers in your microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals, until melted, stirring in between
- Add 1 T cinnamon to the melted chocolate and mix well
- Pour chocolate over 3 cups Rice Chex and mix gently
- Add your remaining 3 T of cinnamon to 1 Cup of powdered sugar in a gallon Ziploc bag
- Pour your chocolate covered Rice Chex into the powdered sugar and shake until well covered
- Scoop into a serving dish and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Grab your cozy sweater and curl up with a bowl (or two) of this stuff and read a new book…
If you want to cuddle up but don’t want to read, make a double batch and watch a movie with the family!