As a Brand Ambassador for Oriental Trading we receive products for crafting. All opinions are our own.
Nothing says Fall like brisk weather and candy corn! Seriously, there may be 9 days left on the calendar before the season officially begins, but the cool mornings and candy corn sightings have me ready for bonfires and more. Get ready for the season by making this fun DIY Candy Corn Banner!
It’s so much fun to make fall crafts, and this candy corn banner requires only a few simple craft supplies, most of which you may already have on hand.
Candy Corn Banner Supplies
Candy Corn Banner Directions
- Lay a few plates on top of each other and cut the sides off making a large triangle.
- Use your scissors to round the top of the triangle.
- Plate one triangle candy corn at a time onto a scrap piece of paper or full paper plate and paint the center yellow, the wide bottom orange and let your plate dry.
- Use a hole puncher to punch 2 holes on the top rounded point of each candy corn triangle.
- Thread a piece of yarn through one hole on the back and through the front of the other hole.
- Then thread the other candy corn piece and hang your awesome banner up for fall.
Enjoy paper plate crafts? Check these out before you go…