Did someone say cookie? This adorable C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft is sure to put a smile on your little one’s face!
Are you ready to munch a bunch now? I know I am!
C IS FOR COOKIE ALPHABET CRAFT SUPPLIES
C IS FOR COOKIE ALPHABET CRAFT INSTRUCTIONS
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter C template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter C and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the COOKIE template. Cut out.
- Trace the cookie template onto light brown craft foam. Cut out.
- Cut out brown circles ranging in size from a darker brown craft foam.
- Glue circles onto the cookie.
- Draw the shape of a cup onto white craft foam. Cut out.
- Draw the shape of a straw onto blue craft foam. Cut out.
- Cut a slit in the white cup and thread the straw through.
- Use a black marker to add detail to the straw and the cup.
- Glue cup onto the letter C. Glue the cookie onto the letter C slightly overlapping the cup.
Download your printable letter C template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable cookie template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
The watermark does not appear on the actual printable.
BOOKS ABOUT COOKIES
If you’re going to do an alphabet craft about cookies, you simply MUST read books about cookies! Add a few of these to your library today!
More Alphabet Crafts
Be sure to get your templates for these alphabet crafts!
Stay tuned, the Letter D Alphabet Craft will be swim by before you know it!