***Please Note–This Giveaway Has ENDED. ***
Please see Winners page for winning entrant information.
Do you remember wearing leg warmers? I do. I grew up in the 80’s, so I had a few pairs. In fact, if I look real hard, I may be able to come up with a photo or two of me sporting leg warmers with jeans, with shorts, and (*gasp) even with skirts. By the mid-80’s, the leg warmer fad had virtually faded away, and I hadn’t thought much about them until Sister came along.
I couldn’t help but think how nice it would be to use some leg warmers with her. We have to keep our thermostat low, since Mister can’t sweat. And Sister often gets cold. Ahhh, to be able to wear cute clothes AND keep warm…
Baby Legs recently offered to allow me to review their products. I was excited to receive two pairs of BabyLegs leg warmers and a pair of socks. Sister was excited to wear them. She kept pointing to the orange fish on the one pair saying, “Pish.” Too cute.
The BabyLegs® brand has grown from one mom’s diaper bag accessory – our signature leg warmer – to a popular children’s brand with essential child and baby products.
In April of 2005, a young mom was confronted with a diaper rash that just wouldn’t quit. The rash needed some fresh air to heal, but she was also concerned about keeping her daughter warm. In a moment of inspiration, she snipped the feet off of a pair of socks and fitted her daughter from hip to ankle with a cool set of leg warmers. These leg warmers not only kept her daughter warm, but also protected her from the elements, made diaper changing and potty training easier, and protected her soft knees while crawling. With some fun designs and some grassroots marketing support, the functional and fashionable leg warmers that began as a solution to keep little legs warm quickly became much more.
BabyLegs® leg warmers quickly became a parenting essential across the world because of their utility, practicality, and stylish appeal. Our continued desire to provide products that provide style and protection for little legs and feet eventually led us to expand into children’s hosiery with the introduction of baby socks and girls tights. In 2009, BabyLegs® was acquired by the United Legwear Company, a global manufacturer of hosiery and underwear. To learn more about United Legwear, please visit http://www.unitedlegwear.com/about-us.
I had no idea when we received the BabyLegs Legwarmers how much I would come to love them. And here is why…
BabyLegs are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for potty training! No zippers, buttons, or snaps to worry about fiddling with when she has to go potty. The diaper (and in some cases, the pull up) is the only thing we have to worry about getting out of the way in time.
BabyLegs offers several practical and resourceful ways to keep children warm, protected and stylish.
Benefits of BabyLegs:
- Makes diaper changing and potty training easier
- Keeps legs warm in strollers and carriers
- Protects knees from hard surfaces and rug burn
- Provides lightweight sun protection in the summer months
- Keep in diaper bag for a quick change when messes arise
- Fashionable alternative to tights
Apparently, someone let BabyLegs know how practical they were for potty training, because they even have Potty Training Trios.
BabyLegs also wants to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader a grab bag of BabyLegs.
Mandatory entry—Become a fan of BabyLegs on FB and comment back here with your profile name. You are not required to post on their wall, but if you choose to, feel free to let them know that I sent you.
- 1 entry- Visit BabyLegs and comment back here with your favorite style.
- 1 entry- Follow BabyLegs on Twitter– comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Join the BabyLegs forum– comment with the e-mail you signed up with.
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter– comment with your user name
- 1 entry- Tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and @BabyLegs- comment with your tweet status (up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post
- 5 entries- blog this contest linking to this post and http://www.babylegs.com/– comment back here with link to your post
Have you entered my other current giveaways yet? You can earn extra entries into this contest by doing so!
Be sure to visit my Contest Rules and Bonus Entry Options for additional entry options.
The fine print…
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 09/06/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
FTC Compliant Disclosure- The marketing team for BabyLegs graciously provided me with the aforementioned product(s) to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own and are based upon my experience. Your experience may differ.