We’re having so much fun learning letter sounds and words that go with them in our alphabet series. Our B is for Boots Alphabet Craft is perfect letter of the week or learning letter sounds. It includes a letter b printable template as well as a template for the boots!
Seriously, does it get any cuter than that?
B IS FOR BOOTS ALPHABET CRAFT SUPPLIES
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
B IS FOR BOOTS ALPHABET CRAFT INSTRUCTIONS
- After gathering all of the supplies, download and print the letter B template onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter B and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the BOOT template. Cut out.
- Trace the BOOTS onto light brown craft foam and cut out.
- Cut out stars from yellow craft from and heels for the boots from dark brown craft foam.
- Glue stars and heels onto the boots.
- Add detail to the boots with black marker.
- Glue boots to the letter B.
Download your printable letter B template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable boot template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
The watermark does not appear on the actual printable. If you haven’t already, be sure to do the A is for Ax Alphabet Craft!
Grab a book about boots to read during your craftivity!
Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots?My Cowboy BootsEvery Cowgirl Needs Dancing BootsDaddy’s BootsMomma’s BootsDo You Like These Boots? (Ladybug Girl)Puss in Boots (Step into Reading)Big Sarah’s Little BootsDog in BootsThe Tale of Kitty-in-Boots (Peter Rabbit)Red Rubber Boot DayHolly’s Red Boots