As a homeschooling Mom of three, it absolutely delights me to be sharing our homeschool preschool resources with you. As I mentioned in my last few posts, we’ll be working on our ABCs in the coming weeks. This A is for Ax Alphabet Craft is perfect for letter of the week! Includes printable template for the letter A and for the ax!!
A is for Ax Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
A is for Ax Alphabet Craft Instructions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter A template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter A and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the AX template. Cut out.
- Trace the ax template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Draw a tree base and leaves for the tree as shown in photo. Cut out.
- Glue base of tree and leaves onto the letter A. Trim off any excess tree base.
- Glue green grass, tree trunk and ax to the letter A.
- Use a black marker to add detail.
Download your printable letter A template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save.
Download your a is for ax alphabet craft ax template the same way!
Of course, my watermark does not appear on the download. ;)