While visiting of of my favorite fellow mom blogger’s, Annie of Mama Dweeb (and entering the Chicago Baby & Toddler Expo contest), I saw that she is celebrating her blogiversary and she posted about the Pro-blogger 7-link challenge to celebrate. I know Annie would love it if you dropped by to wish her a happy blogiversary!
The Pro-blogger challenge idea was to publish a post that is a list of 7 links to posts that you and others have written that respond to the following 7 categories. Your links should be to:
- Your first post
- A post you enjoyed writing the most
- A post which had a great discussion
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written
- Your most helpful post
- A post with a title that you are proud of
- A post that you wish more people had read
So, here goes…
- My very first post was written on March 8, 2008 and was a “Who am I, and why I’m here” post. Since I actually updated that post on May 13, 2010, I will share the next post, which was the very first set of elements *digital scrapbooking* that I created.
- The post that I enjoyed writing the most was Our Special Valentine, the first post in which I shared pictures of our daughter, Sister, who is adopted.
- A post that sparked great discussion was my teaser post, What’s in the Box, in which I showed the box that my hubby gave me as an early Mother’s Day gift.
- A post that I wish I had written, and am VERY GLAD that I read, Honoring Our Husbands with Our Mouth, written by Faith_Mom over at Moms of Faith.
- My most helpful post was Up, Up, and Away. Actually, the kit featured in that post ended up raising several hundred dollars for my favorite charity, The National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias (aka The NFED)
- The post title that I am most proud of is Operation Sabotage. I think the post itself is rather clever, too, if I do say so myself.
- A post I wish more people had read is The Lost Art of Handwriting.
TerriAnn, from Cookies and Clogs, is another mom blogger that is playing along as well and has linked to a FABULOUS post on homeschooling that I keep in my bookmarks.
How about you? Are you participating in the Pro-blogger 7-link challenge?
Lady V dZine