My kids love to craft, and I do, too. Typically, I find some awesome ideas for Valentine crafts ideas to duplicate, gather all the supplies, and we set to crafting. Occasionally, I’m scraping the bottom for time and energy, and I resort to other ideas…
For those of you who otherwise swim in time, here are some some ideas to get the creative juices flowing… Um, 40 of them! Get crafting!
Before you get started, here are some basic supplies you’ll need.
Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set, 18 Piece (2-Ounce), PROMOABI Best Selling Colors IPacon Lightweight Construction Paper, 9-Inches by 12-Inches, Assorted Colors, 500 Count (6555)Craft Foam Sheets – Rainbow ColorsPipe Cleaners/Chenille Stems, 12 inch, 100 pieces, Rainbow Colors
40 Valentine Crafts for Kids
- DIY Mustache Valentines Craft<–Includes Free Printable!
- Duct Tape Candle Wraps
- Whooooo’s the Best?
- DIY State Love Art
- Valentine Mailbox
- How to Make the Felt Tissue Pouch
- DIY Valentine’s Crafts for Toddlers<–SO FUN
- Lollipop Flower Craft
- Valentine SlimeYour little ones will LOVE this!
- Loom Valentine with Printable <–Sure to be a hit!
- Homemade Valentine Cards
- How to Make the Zip Tie Heart Garland
- Heart Flower
- Valentine’s Day Wreath
- String of 3D Hearts
- Valentines Day Love Banner
- Printable Valentine’s for Kids <–Includes aWhat Does the Fox Say Valentine!
- Valentine’s Day Wand Craft
- Valentine’s Day Wreath
- Heart Bee Craft
- Heart Paper Chain
- How to Make the Stenciled Gift Bags
- Paper Heart Person
- Valentine’s Day Photo Craft Project
- Heart Stamps Card
- Candy Butterfly (Dragonfly) Paper Craft or Card
- Upcycled Heart Matching Game <–So fun and easy!
- How to Make the Crayon Hearts
- Candy Butterfly Paper Craft
- Love Doorhanger Craft
- Valentines Heart Hair Clip
- Painted Heart Valentine’s Craft for Kids
- Valentine Flower Treat <–With a Hershey Kiss
- Styrofoam Lovebug
- Handprint Heart Valentine’s Day Card
- Valentines Day pennant banner
- Robot Valentine Exchange Box
- WOVEN HEART BASKET
- How to Make Bonbon-Filled Hearts
- Repurposed Pringle Cans
Now, go forth and craft some more. Let me know if you used any of these! I’d love to see pictures!
Great ideas! I like the duct tape candles the best 🙂
I have got to find out what the deal is with this “What Does the Fox Say?” thing – I see it all over the place and am completely out of the loop on what it is!
Amy Desrosiers says
I love how colorful and fun making Valentine’s Day crafts can be! These are some excellent ideas!
Wow, so many neat Valentine’s Crafts for Kids. I think we could work on this list for the next 3-4 Valentine’s Days!
Oooh, thanks for the roundup. With another snow day tomorrow, I’m going to check some of these out!
Thanks for sharing my craft!
You found some really sweet Valentines and Valentine Day crafts! Thanks for putting this list together.
I really like that String of 3D Hearts and Valentine Flower Treat is a great idea too!
What a great list! I can’t wait to dig in to this list of Valentine’s crafts with my daughter. Thanks for rounding these up!
Wow- some great craft ideas. Thanks for sharing!
hey, i have felt downstairs, i could make that hair clip!
Great Ideals… this year I plan to save money and make my daughters v-day cards. This puts me in the right direction.
I’m going to have to try a few of these!
So cute. Will have to pick a few to do with my boys!
I think valentines is one of my favorite “Holidays”. I love that there is so much LOVE everywhere 😀