I’ve mentioned in the past that I’m not really a fan of New Year’s Resolutions. Well over half of those who make resolutions abandon them within the first 60 days of the year. I prefer to set myself up for success, rather than failure, so I set SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-targeted) goals for the year.
S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple: 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career GoalsSMART Goals: The Ultimate Goal Setting GuideThe Power of SMART Goals: Using Goals to Improve Student LearningSmart Goals: Planning a Year of Cool and Easy Success
My 2015 SMART Goals are…
1. Read my Bible daily. I know this should go without saying, but I missed a few days this year, and it really should be non-negotiable.
2. Schedule time weekly for ministry development.
3. Have a monthly date night with my husband!
4. Continue going to the gym 2-3 days per week. I really like the Body Pump class I take on Mondays and Wednesdays!
5. Complete at least one half marathon. I’m registered to run one on March 21st.
6. Run daily. I’d love to do a 365 Run Streak. Even if it’s only a mile a day!
8. Fewer reviews and more content on my site. To make that measurable, I’d like to do at least a 2:1 ratio.
9. Finish our homeschool year by May 22nd.
10. Visit California– because I’ve never been.
11. Use eMeals to try more healthy recipes!
You can right click on the image, or click on the 2015 SMART Goals Printable title to open a printable pdf in a new tab. Do you prefer resolutions? I made you a printable, too!
Just right click on the image, or click on the 2015 Resolutions Printable title to open a printable pdf in a new tab.
What are your 2015 SMART goals or Resolutions?