[button link=”https://thatbaldchick.com/pr-friendly/disclosure/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” color=”T”]Press Sample[/button]
Mister loves math. It’s his favorite subject, so I am always on the lookout for websites, apps, games, and whatnot to foster his love of math. We recently had the opportunity to review 10monkeys Math World, and it quickly became a hit! 10monkeys Math World is a comprehensive online tool that helps kids to enjoy and learn math while having fun! There are literally thousands of online activities, in over 200 different activity types, to keep kids engaged. The site provides opportunity for extra practice and promotes test taking skills in a way that is easy and motivating. Kids earn virtual prizes and stars and can see their scores as they go. It is very user friendly and child-friendly.
Since technology is part of our everyday lives, I think it is important to engage kids with new technology. Especially if that technology can be a personal math trainer for the kids! Of course, this falls under screen time, so there are limits in place, but Mister is thoroughly enjoying the virtual learning environment. He is able to play 10Monkeys Math World on any device with an Internet connection (including my Kindle)! We have a computer that we use for school, but for purposes of showing you what the site is like, I let him use it in our living room for a bit. Check out this video…
What I like about 10monkeys Math World is that the content is comprehensive with a high pedagogic approach. As a child moves through the content, their skills improve, which can improve confidence and increase their enjoyment of math. Since Mister is already a math lover, this only made it more enjoyable for him. Some kids struggle with math, though, and I can see how the direct feedback after each activity would really help them out. I also like that I can easily monitor his progress using the evaluation tool!
10monkeys Math World in short
- Exclusively designed for early learners in kindergarten and grades 1-3
- Helps children achieve a confident level of basic math skills
- Lots of activities and topics in four different skill levels
- Loads of variation – different order of the activities each time
- Easy-to-use progress tracker for evaluating and following up on a child’s progress
- Works on desktops, laptops, interactive whiteboards, and tablets – iPad and Android are supported!
- Academically approved content – developed together with top professionals and schools
- Awesome graphics and a child-friendly interface!
- The content is also available in Spanish!
- No stress – children can practice on their own pace
- Safe to use – no advertising, no downloads
Now you can enter to win a one year subscription to 10monkeys Math World for your math fledgling! Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) twelve month subscription good for one child. Enter below, and good luck!