We went to the mall the other night. They have a new train ride that goes around half the mall. Mister really wanted to ride. We didn’t want to pay for the ride. We caved.
So, here is what we ended up with…
- Two shirts for Sister, on sale at TCP… $4.64
- New shorts for Hubs, on sale at Nike… $10.67
- Necklace for each of the kids from random guy at jewelry stand… Free
- Train ride around half the mall… $12.00
- Making memories by riding the train… Priceless
Check out the Wordless Wednesday Headquarters for more photo fun!