Cold weather means soup in our house, so I thought I’d share a winter soup recipe round-up with you. But first, there are a few favorites that I look forward to each year, like my Venison Barley Stew. This one usually doesn’t last long around our house!
or my Bacon and Sausage Corn Bisque. My kids and husband love the combination of the creamy bisque with the bacon and sausage!
I also love to try new soup recipes, too, and thought I’d share 25 soup recipes in this Winter Soup Recipe Round-Up. I’m sure you’ll find at least one to love, if not more!
- Slow Cooker Lemony Turkey (or chicken) Soup with Orzo and Spinach
- Suvir Saran’s Smoky Bean Soup
- Coconut Lentil Soup with Potatoes and Peas
- SLOW COOKER SOUTHWESTERN STYLE CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP
- Turkey Vegetable Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Greek Lentil Soup with Tomatoes, Spinach, and Feta
- Beef Rice Soup Recipe
- Sweet Potato and Peanut Soup
- CrockPot or Stovetop Recipe for Ham and Cabbage Soup with Red Bell Peppers
- Fish Stew
- Carrot Ginger soup with Oregano Croutons
- Cannellini Bean and Kale Soup with Ham and Sherry Vinegar
- Beef Vegetable Stew Recipe
- Black Bean and Rice Soup with Lime and Cilantro
- CROCKPOT CHICKPEA CHILI (VEGETARIAN)
- Italian Tomato Soup
- Mexican Inspired Chicken Soup with Corn and Heirloom Beans
- Chorba (Moroccan Soup of Chickpeas, Vermicelli and Vegetables)
- Spanish Inspired Soup of Cauliflower, Peas and Shrimp with Chorizo and Smoked Paprika
- Thai Inspired Beef Noodle Soup
- Hearty Lentil Soup
- Tortilla Soup
- Pork Posole with Roasted Pork Tenderloin & Lila Beans
- Ham, Potato, Bean, & Barley soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pasta Fagioli Soup with Whole Wheat Orzo
What is your favorite soup or stew recipe? I’d love to try it, too!