Did you ever play Whac-A-Mole as a child? How about the card game “war?” Now, combine the two, and you get the fun Whac-A-Mole Card Game. Play begins with the cards being dealt equally among players in face-down piles. Turn by turn, each player reveals the card on the top of their pile. When there’s a match, the first player to slap the Whac Card earns all the cards played during that round. Watch out for the Wild Card. When it’s played anyone can hit the Whac card and win all the cards.
Whac-A-Mole Card Game Features
- Based on the classic Whac-A-Mole game with a new twist
- To win this game, you’ll need to collect all the cards
- Slap the Whac Card earns all the cards played
- Watch out for the Wild Card
- When it’s played anyone can hit the Whac card and win all the cards
Since my kiddos are still in the “I bend every card I get my hands on” and we are trying to dissuade hitting, this game is a little mature for them (Mister did just turn 3). It states “preschool” on the packaging, but it is age rated 5+ and can be played by 2-4 players.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.