Are you stumped for gift ideas for Valentine’s Day this year? Why not give a gift that will be treasured for years to come… a custom photo keepsake box. Edco offers full color printed and completely customized Keepsake Boxes, and they are NOW 50% off – just $18.99 plus shipping thru 2/14/11.
The custom photo Keepsake Boxes are crafted by engraving your photo into a glazed tile, which results in a beautiful long lasting piece that will be cherished. Each piece is about 5×5 and 2.5″ inches tall and made from cherry colored wood base.
Not what you had in mind? Then, take a look at these Valentine’s Acrylic Stand up Plaques which are only $24.99!
There is still time to order these for Valentine’s Day (Monday, February 14, 2011). Call or email your favorite Edco showroom (located in South Florida ) and it will be ready for pick-up or shipping in a couple of days! Edco has a wide variety of customizable products to meet your every gift giving need. From crystal awards, to sports trophies, to engraved plaques, Edco has you covered.
Buy it… Want to get your own Custom Keepsake Boxes? Just send an email to e-mail Rick at Edco with an attachment of your custom photo and your phone number. They will then send you instructions for payment through Paypal, or you may pay with a credit card over the phone. Your Photo Keepsake Box will be delivered in just 4 to 5 business days.
Win it… Edco would like to give one lucky TBC reader a custom photo keepsake box with your choice of custom photo.
Mandatory entry… Visit Edco.com and comment back with one other product you would love to have.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Subscribe to That Bald Chick by email and comment back with the email used to sign up.
- +1- Follow That Bald Chick on Networked Blogs.
- +1- Like me on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @thatbaldchick and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win custom photo keepsake box from @EDCOAwards http://goo.gl/6MZ5E via @thatbaldchick (02/09) #giveaway #sweeps #Valentines”
- +1- Like Edco on Facebook and comment back here with your profile name.
- +1- Follow Edco on Twitter and comment back here with your profile name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +3- Grab my button and post it on your blog- leave 3 comments here with a link to where I can find it.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
Want more chances to win? These bloggers are also hosting Edco giveaways… FabGrandma, Being Alison, KidSumers, Shopping in Your PJs, Yellow Tennessee, Shibley Smiles, Nolie’s Place, and I Could Use a Deal. Good luck!
The fine print…
Contest open to US. Winner must provide street address and phone number for shipping. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 02/09/2011. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.