It’s Easter time in Crisper County and cable news reporter Marlee Meade is hunting for a way to help others. She hatches a plan to save the old theater with a cast of costume-clad townies, massive props and a 20-foot robot rabbit to perform “Up With Bunnies.” Now there’s only one thing missing – the star of the show! When word spreads that singing sensation Cassie Cassava (Melinda Doolittle) is arriving to perform in her hometown church’s Easter service, Marlee schemes to steal the starlet for her own pageant! But when things go haywire, will it be curtains for Marlee’s dreams, or will she discover the true meaning of Easter and what helping others is really all about?
The newest addition to the VeggieTales library of DVD’s is too funny! The auditions for the town performance are fun to watch. The silly song, “The Hopperena” is, by far, my kids favorite part of the show. Mister loves to dance, and he is up on his feet as soon as the silly song comes on. He told me, “Look, Mommy, it’s like jump jacks with no arms.” He even tried to instruct Daddy on how to do it. FUNNY.
VeggieTales has a new, dedicated, website as well at http://veggietales.com.
Win it… VeggieTales would like to give one TBC reader their own copy of VeggieTales- Twas the Night before Easter DVD.
Mandatory entry… Simply tell me your favorite VeggieTales Episode.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like me on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @thatbaldchick and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win a VeggieTales Easter DVD http://bit.ly/gkwpnG via @thatbaldchick (04/08) @veggietales #giveaway #DVD”
- +1- Like VeggieTales on Facebook and comment back here with your profile name.
- +1- Follow VeggieTales on Twitter and comment back here with your profile name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +3- Grab my button and post it on your blog- leave 3 comments here with a link to where I can find it.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
- See Contest Rules for additional bonus entry methods.
The fine print…
By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my Contest Rules statements and agree to them.
Contest open to US. Winner must provide street address and phone number for shipping. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 04/08/2011. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.