***Please Note–This Giveaway Has ENDED. ***
and the winner is… Melissa R.
One thing that I have learned over the last few weeks is this… potty training is a P.R.O.C.E.S.S… and with two toddlers, I need all the help I can get! Mister has good days and bad days. There are days when he will use the potty all day long, and only need fresh training pants when he wakes from his afternoon nap. There are other days, when it seems as if the only thing I get to do is rinse training pants. Which is why, when I was contacted by Price World Publishing about reviewing their new potty training DVD, The Magic Bowl, I readily accepted. We’ve already been watching another potty training DVD, and the kids seem to enjoy it, but with two toddlers, one can never have too much potty training help on their side.
The Magic Bowl (courtesy of http://priceworldpublishing.com/)
The Magic Bowl is like no other potty training video on the market. It is based on 25 years of Dr. Kushnir’s experience in the areas of potty training, bed wetting, and sphincter control. The movie presents the toilet as a warm, loving, friendly, motherly, protective figure – this is a unique approach to help kids to cope with frequent and typical anxieties and fears of the toilet, which often are a serious obstacle in the potty training process.
- · Is the product of 25 years of Dr. Kushnir’s experience.
- · Will encourage your child to use the toilet instead of the potty.
- · Will help inspire your child to get potty trained on his or her own.
- · Is a wonderful way of introducing potty training to any child.
- · Is a beautifully animated cartoon musical.
- · Will decrease the fear and anxiety your child faces while potty training.
Parents from around the world have tried The Magic Bowl and they all agree on one thing “it works.” This movie will have your children singing, and laughing about potty training the first day you watch it.
The Magic Bowl came in shortly before our last road trip, so I packed it in the DVD bag to take with us. Before leaving for Kansas City, I popped it into the player, and off we went. Soon enough, Jennifer, Cindy, and Sammy Jo–the super cool friends from Crab Apple Row– were singing and talking their way into my children’s hearts. I listened to the DVD so many times on that 3 day trip that I now have all of the songs memorized. Mister kept asking to watch it again… and again… and again.
The Magic Bowl addresses issues that children deal with—like constipation, aim, and fear of toilets—in a way that kids can relate to. The songs are memorable and the characters are cutely animated multi-ethnic group that actually show emotion. The talking diaper and singing toilet were a little hard for me to get used to, but the kids seem to love them.
One of the things that I have been working with Mister on is not straining to stool. After watching The Magic Bowl a few times, his ability to relax and let nature do the work has improved.
As I said, potty training is a process… and there are days when I feel like it is a never ending one, but I am glad I have the kids from Crab Apple Row to help me along. I would definitely recommend The Magic Bowl to any parent entering the potty training phase with their child.
Buy it… The Magic Bowl retails for $14.95 and can be purchased at www.priceworldpublishing.com/magicbowl. For a limited time, you can use coupon code ladyv15 for 15% off + free shipping. It is also available on Amazon.com and in my OpenSky store. Please note- the coupon code is only valid at www.priceworldpublishing.com/magicbowl.
Win it… Price World Publishing would like to offer one lucky Lady V dZine reader their own copy of The Magic Bowl.
Mandatory entry… Simply tell me who the DVD would be for.
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win The Magic Bowl #pottytraining DVD @ladyvdzine http://bit.ly/aMILyY (10/12 )#giveaway #toddler #preschool”
- 1 entry- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to Stumble Upon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- 5 entries- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Price World Publishing provided me with a complimentary DVD to facilitate the review, and is providing the DVD for the winner. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.
Contest open to US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 10/12/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.