Ah. Nothing beats the smell of a great candle. Don’t you agree? A great candle can improve your mood as it permeates the atmosphere.
The Fragrance Collection by Glade is available in a Reed Diffuser, 3-wick soy-based candle, and soy-based candle.
- The Reed diffuser works continuously for lasting fragrance all day long. Includes 12 reeds and 1.62 fl. oz. of fragrance oil.
- The 10 oz. 3-wick soy-based candle is made from soy-blend wax and comes in a beautiful boutique style glass jar. Burns up to 35 hours.
- The 2 oz. soy-based candle is perfect for times when you want to indulge yourself a little. Burns up to 20 hours.
The Fragrance Collection is currently available in four scents.
I chose the Lemongrass & Citrus, which is new, because I thought it would go well in the kitchen. As with many homes, the kitchen is a busy place in our home. And I could use some aromatherapy in there at times.
The Fragrance Collection Candles come in a nice little jar with a silver-toned lid. The candle label is a peel-able label, so it can easily be removed to add to the charm of the jar.
This is one little jar that will be re-appropriated to my craft area once the candle has burned out.
The candle is a 3-wick and the scent is very crisp and clean. I can say that I really love this scent, and I plan to buy more.
Buy it… The Fragrance Collection by Glade is available at local retailers and on Amazon.com.
Win it… Glade Fragrance Collection would like to offer one lucky Lady V dZine reader an item from The Fragrance Collection.
Mandatory entry… Visit Glade and comment back with what product AND scent you would like to try from The Fragrance Collection.
- 1 entry- Fan Glade on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name. You are not required to post on their wall, but if you do, be sure to tell them I sent you.
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter- comment with your user name
- 1 entry- Tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “Enter to #win a Glade Candle @ladyvdzine http://bit.ly/byZl4a (9/10)“
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 2 entries- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post
- 5 entries- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 09/10/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
This post was written for Family Review Network & SC Johnson who provided the complimentary product for review and giveaway in exchange for my honest review.