Woot! Time for Small Talk Six again.
Small Talk Six at MomDot is a weekly Meme with a different topic. You can learn more about the Meme and the list of topics for Small Talk Six 2010 by going here.
The rules are:
Grab a Small Talk Six button for your post and sidebar. Then post on your blog your response to the assigned topic of the week. Your response can be as brief or elaborate as you wish, but must be in 6, i.e. a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is “6 sure signs that you are stressed out.”
1. You start to ask yourself, “Who are these children and why do they keep calling me Mommy.”
2. You search the house frantically for a piece of chocolate, forgetting for a moment where you hid your stash.
3. You feel like someone has a jackhammer positioned directly above your temples.
4. You feel a sudden urge to poke someone in the eye with a hot French fry.
5. You are unable to smile when someone responds to your tales of the day with, “If that is the worst thing that happens all day, we’ll all be doing good.”
6. You smile at the person that cut you off on the highway and silently hope they get a ticket… as you make mental note of their license plate number and wonder if you can reach your cell phone.
Wanna play? Head on over to Small Talk Six, grab the button, post your responses, and link up!
Lady V dZine