Okay, back on track….
Small Talk Six at MomDot is a weekly Meme with a different topic. You can learn more about the Meme and the list of topics for Small Talk Six 2010 by going here.
The rules are:
Grab a Small Talk Six button for your post and sidebar. Then post on your blog your response to the assigned topic of the week. Your response can be as brief or elaborate as you wish, but must be in 6, i.e. a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos, etc…
Today’s topic is “6 children’s books you love to read out loud.”
- My Grandma Lived in Gooligulch My Grandma Lived in Gooligulch has been a favorite of mine since it was first published in 1990!
- And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street (Classic Seuss) Of course, I loved Dr. Seuss growing up, so my kids have the entire Seuss library.
- If Jesus Lived Inside My Heart My kids have a whole set of board books about Jesus from Candy Cane Press that they just love.
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late! The Pigeon books, by Mo Willems, are my new favorite series.
- Slowly, Slowly, Slowly, said the Sloth Eric Carle’s books are masterpieces of artwork and storytelling.
- If You Give a Pig a Pancake I fell in love with Laura Numeroff’s books the first time I read them!
Can you tell I have toddlers? LOL. You can click on the book titles to go to Amazon (yes, I used my affiliate links) to learn more about the one’s I’ve listed.
How about you? What are your favorite books to read aloud?
Lady V dZine