Seriously? I feel like I just posted last weeks Small Talk Six, Small Talk Six: Sure Signs that you are stressed OUT. And here it is, time for another. This week has FLOWN by! We had family in from out of town, a golf tournament, a wedding today, a family get together tomorrow… Wow!
So, without further ado, and so I can go get prettied up for the wedding…
Small Talk Six at MomDot is a weekly Meme with a different topic. You can learn more about the Meme and the list of topics for Small Talk Six 2010 by going here.
The rules are:
Grab a Small Talk Six button for your post and sidebar. Then post on your blog your response to the assigned topic of the week. Your response can be as brief or elaborate as you wish, but must be in 6, i.e. a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
Today’s topic is “6 things you and your Dad both enjoy.”
1. Dad and I both enjoy funny action packed movies.
2. Dad and I both enjoy fishing. Well, I enjoy spending time with Dad as he fishes. We haven’t gone fishing together for several years, and I think that we need to put it back on the agenda.
3. Dad and I both enjoy a little pumpkin pie with our whipped topping.
4. Dad and I both enjoy a good cup of coffee.
5. Dad and I both enjoy playing around with the computer.
6. Dad and I both enjoy a good clean joke.
Here’s a picture that was taken recently of my dad!
Love you, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!