***Please Note–This Giveaway Has ENDED. ***
Please see Winners page for winning entrant information.
To this day, I dread cleaning toilets, although, I must say that our toilets at home have never gotten anywhere near as gross as the ones I had to clean as a waitress.
So, when I received the opportunity to review the new Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, thanks to Family Review Network, I couldn’t have been happier!
The Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner provides a 360-degree clean, three times a day (no flushing required) by automatically spraying a powerful cleaner inside the toilet bowl, tackling unsightly toilet rings, lime scale and hard watermarks. Simply clip onto the toilet rim, add a new cleaning solution refill approximately every 30 days and the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner does the dirty work for you.
When the cleaning system arrived in the mail, I asked my husband to help me put it together, because I expected it to be a complicated process.
He readily agreed, and together we went to assemble the system. Much to my surprise, and delight, the system was EASY to put together. So easy that I am certain that my technically inclined two year old could have done it. Speaking of two year olds, we decided to put the toilet bowl cleaner in our bathroom instead of the kids, because I think the flashing light on the device would have attracted more of their attention than I cared for.
The system is battery operated, but it came pre-loaded with batteries, so it was ready to go once we assembled it. We attached the system to the tank (although it could sit on the floor) and the clipped the sprayer to the rim.
That’s it. My work is done!
The system automatically sprays the cleaning solution every 8 hours for a continuous clean. I was glad to read that it is equipped with a motion sensor, so it will not spray unsuspecting bottoms. It attacks hard water stains and the hard to reach under-rim stains. It has a nice scent to it, and I love walking into our bathroom to a clean toilet that I didn’t have to scrub. I love this thing! It is recommended that the cleaning solution be refilled every 30 days. I will certainly be getting the refills! And, I am debating whether to get a second one for the kids bathroom. I think I may have to just suck it up and keep hand cleaning their toilet for a while, though, because I don’t think they would leave it alone.
Did I mention that the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Cleaner carries the Good Housekeeping Seal? As you know, only the best of the best are awarded that seal, so that meant a lot to me when I saw it!
The Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Cleaner system is available online only at Amazon.com and Drugstore.com. It retails for $34.99, but is currently just $26.61.
The fine folks at Scrubbing Bubbles would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader their own Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner system.
Mandatory entry—tell me why you want to win this AWESOME product OR tell me another Scrubbing Bubbles product you love.
***Please note*** Mandatory entry must be completed before any bonus entries will be counted.
- 1 entry- Fan Scrubbing Bubbles on Facebook and comment back with your screen name. You are not required to post on their wall, but if you do, be sure to tell them I sent you.
- 1 entry- Follow Scrubbing Bubbles on Twitter
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter– comment with your user name
- 1 entry- Tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and @ScrubbingBubble- comment with your tweet status (up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 2 entries- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post
- 5 entries- Blog this contest linking to this post and ScrubbingBubbles.com leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 09/06/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
This post was written for Family Review Network & Scrubbing Bubbles who provided the complimentary product for review (and giveaway) in exchange for my honest opinions.