We all know how much I love coffee, so of course I was pleased to team up with The Parenting Patch and Daily Globe to bring you this fun giveaway!
Located in in the heart of Door County, Wisconsin, Door County Coffee & Tea Co. offers more than 100 freshly roasted coffees including regular coffee, decaf coffee, flavored coffee, fair trade organic coffee, and popular seasonal coffee. The Savor Door County Classic Gift Set features the following best sellers from Door County Coffee & Tea Co.:
- Two Bags Door County Chocolate Royale Gourmet Cocoa
- Ten Door County Coffee Classic Full-pot Pillow Packs
- One Bag of Country View Farms Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- One Bag of Country View Farms Door County Cherry Granola
- One Bag of Door County Maple Apple Pancake Mix
- Two Door County Confectionary Chocolate Stirring Spoons
- 1 1/2 Pounds of Door County Confectionary Fudge with Walnuts
- One 8-ounce bag of Cherry Delites Chocolate Covered Cherries
- One Jar of Door County Mustard
- One 3-ounce Jar of Wisconsin Maple Syrup
One lucky reader of The Parenting Patch and That Bald Chick will win one (1) Savor Door County Classic Gift Set valued at $75.95. To enter for your chance to win the Savor Door County Coffee Gift Basket Giveaway, simply use the following Rafflecopter form. Good luck! Happy sipping and save me a chocolate covered cherry, huh?!?
The Savor Door County Coffee Gift Basket Giveaway is open worldwide. An international winner will receive $75.95 via PayPal in lieu of the specified prize. The Savor Door County Coffee Gift Basket Giveaway ends at midnight CST on November 29, 2013. One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter. The winner will be sent an email and will have forty-eight hours to respond. If no response is received within forty-eight hours, another winner will be chosen. The Parenting Patch and other participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.