Sponsored by Tomoson.com
***Giveaway ended. Winner notified by email***
I recently an opportunity to do a review for My Baby Clothes Boutique, courtesy of Tomoson.
I chose an ADORABLE hot pink pettiskirt for Sister.
At the time that I ordered it, it was available in a size 6-18 months or a size 2-4 years. Because Sister is in a 24M/2T, I chose the 2-4 years size. The pettiskirt is very cute, albeit a little big on Sister. She doesn’t seem to mind, though… And, since it is a little big, she’ll be able to use it for a while.
I don’t know why, but I thought the pettiskirt would be puffier, or have more ruffles to it. I didn’t expect to be able to see her leotards through it, but then again, they were black. Had I picked it up off the rack in a department store, I would have replaced it and gone with a tutu or another outfit entirely. But, it will make a great dress up piece for her. The pettiskirt does have a removable bow on the front, that is attached with a pin. If allowing your daughter to use the pettiskirt for dress up, you may want to remove it if she isn’t directly supervised while playing.
Buy it… The hot pink pettiskirt retails for $19.99 at My Baby Clothes Boutique.
Win it… My Baby Clothes Boutique would like to give one TBC reader a $25 Gift Certificate to shop their products.
Mandatory entry… Simply visit http://www.mybabyclothesboutique.com and comment back with the name of a product you might get if you win.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like me on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win $25GC to MyBabyClothes http://goo.gl/5qWoy via @ladyvdzine (01/22) #pettiskirt #giveaway ”
- +1– Like My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook and comment back with your screen name.
- +1- Follow My Baby Clothes Boutique on Twitter and comment back with your profile name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US addresses.. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 01/22/2011. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs – Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.