I just love products and sites that are eco-friendly. So, when I received an opportunity to review an item from Retail Therapy, an eco-friendly e-commerce site with the motto “take care of yourself, take care of the world,” I immediately started browsing. Retail Therapy strives to carry products that are organic, recycled, and earth friendly.
While Retail Therapy is most known for their cute eco-onesies, they do also carry children’s and adult sized apparel as well as jute bags, plantable gift cards, and more. I finally settled on the “Take Care of My World” tee for Sister.
Take Care of My World- Kids
This tee was inspired by our motto “Take Care of Yourself, Take Care of the World.” Our kids version reads “Take Care of Me, Take Care of My World.” It comes in heathered navy blue with green writing.
Made of organic cotton, recycled polyester and naturally occurring rayon
Silk screened with non-phthalate water-based inks
Individually rubbed with rocks to get that funky worn look at the edges
Prewashed so it won’t shrink.
Organic cotton “RT” logo tag on the bottom left side
Comes with our famous seed embedded hang tags that are made from post-consumer waste. Plant it and you will grow wildflowers.
Sister wears a 2T typically, so I ordered the shirt in a 3T since I would rather it be too big than too small. This one runs pretty true to size and is slightly big on her. I think she looks absolutely adorable in it! Paired with some black leggings, this is one cute outfit. And with it being cold outside, I will just add a turtleneck underneath.
The shirt is incredibly soft. As mentioned, these shirts are individually rubbed with rocks to achieve the “worn appearance.”
Of course, I will have to wait until spring to plant the hang tag to see which wildflowers I will get.
Buy it… Shop Retail Therapy products at http://shopretailtherapy.net/shop/
Win it… Retail Therapy would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader a shirt of their choice.
Mandatory entry… simply visit the Retail Therapy Shop and comment back with the name of the shirt or onesie you would like if you win.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- +2- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win eco-friendly shirt from @RTretailtherapy via @ladyvdzine http://goo.gl/nASVi (12/22) #Christmas #giveaway #fb #eco-friendly”
- +1- Like Retail Therapy on Facebook
- +1- Follow Retail Therapy on Twitter and comment back with your user name.
- +3- Sign up for the Retail Therapy Newsletter and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (will be verified by sponsor)
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US addresses. Winner must provide street address and phone number for shipping. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 12/22/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.