***Giveaway closed. Winner notified by email.***
Have you heard of the Really Woolly Kids?
I had never heard of them until I was asked to review their newest DVD, Trusting in the Shepherd. Prior to the DVD coming in, I searched YouTube and found this video, by Dayspring, to learn more about the series.
As stated in the video, Really Wooly Kids was created to help parents teach Scripture memory through biblical role models, sing-a-long songs, and fun story telling. Now that is a series I can feel good about my kiddos watching! So, when I received the Trusting in the Shepherd DVD, I was eager to see what reaction the show would elicit from Mister and Sister.
About Trusting in the Shepherd…
This brand new Really Woolly DVD features TWO fun stories about trusting in Jesus our Shepherd! Join both, Gracie and Jacob, as they learn through Psalm 23:4 that Jesus is always with us to guide and protect us.
Online Family Adventures Info
Really Woolly Kids Trivia
Recommended for ages 3-8
Both Mister and Sister enjoyed the Trusting in the Shepherd DVD. I was pleased that the DVD dealt with handling fears, as we have been addressing this issue with Mister.
In the first episode on the DVD, Grandma Tabitha takes Gracie and her Ewe Scout friends on a campout to earn a new badge. Gracie became frightened by being outdoors at nighttime. Grandma Tabitha shares Psalm 23:4 with the girls, and assures Gracie that God is there to protect her. The second episode, which is about Jacob, deals with meeting new people (when there is a new kid at school) and how scary that can be. Jacob’s father shares with him that Jesus is always there to guide us and protect us.
I really like the fact that Scripture is actually quoted in this DVD, and that real life examples are used to show children how that Scripture relates to them.
This will not be the only Really Woolly Kids DVD on our shelf for long!
Buy it… You can purchase the Really Wooly Kids- Trusting in the Shepherd DVD at local Christian retailers and through the DaySpring.com e-store.
Win it… DaySpring would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader their own copy of the Really Woolly Kids- Trusting in the Shepherd DVD.
Mandatory entry… Like Really Woolly Kids on Facebook then comment back here with your screen name. You are NOT required to post on the Really Woolly Kids Facebook wall, but if you choose to do so, feel free to let them know I sent you.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with
- +2- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win Trusting in the Shepherd DVD from @ReallyWoollyKid http://goo.gl/WKVjj via @ladyvdzine (12/26) #Christmas #giveaway #fb #family #kids”
- +1- Follow Really Woolly Kids on Twitter and comment back with your user name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US. Winner must provide street address and phone number for shipping. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 12/26/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.