My kids have a conundrum that I have often faced… it is impossible to find products with their names on them. While I don’t allow my children to wear clothing with their names on it (at their age, I think it’s a safety hazard), I think it’s fun for them to have other things that are personalized. So, when I received an opportunity to review a product from Frecklebox, thanks to Tomoson, I was excited! The Frecklebox selection of personalized gifts for kids is amazing! What is even cooler about Frecklebox is that it was started by two DADS! How neat is that?
The graphic options are all very nice. Here are just a few of the products that I thought were cute…
personalize lunch box—>
In the end, I chose to get personalized growth charts, since I have been wanting those for a while. Since Sister has a butterfly theme in her room, I chose a pretty pink flower one for her. And since Mister is fascinated with all things guitar, I chose the boy guitar one for him. I thought it was cute that they have a girl version of the guitar. If Sister liked guitars as much as Mister, I would have chosen that one for her!
I thought it was cute that they have a girl version of the guitar. If Sister liked guitars as much as Mister, I would have chosen that one for her!
I was pleasantly surprised when the growth charts came in. They are a lot sturdier than I had anticipated. The printing on both growth charts is flawless, and I can see these lasting a long time. I imagine the kids interests will change several times before these things ever wear! The heavy canvas rolls up nicely around the wooden dowels used at the top and bottom, so they can easily be stored if not in use. I like the fact that there is a dowel at the bottom, too, because it keeps the growth chart from fluttering around. The matching ribbon that the chart hangs by is a satin type ribbon. If I had chosen the ribbon color myself, I would have used black ribbon for the guitar growth chart, but the red is nice as well.
Did I mention that Frecklebox also has a community (community.frecklebox.com) where they actually read AND respond to customers questions and suggestions? I was on there today, and learned that one reader suggested that add an option to their personalized books to have more than one child’s name in the book. Wouldn’t that be awesome? With two kiddos, I would love to have one book that is for the both of them! AND, Frecklebox is looking at the idea of doing home parties. WOOT! Wouldn’t I love to host one those!
Buy it… You can shop all of the personalized gifts from Frecklebox at http://www.frecklebox.com
Win it… Frecklebox would like to offer one lucky Lady V dZine reader an item of choice, up to $40 value, from their site.
Mandatory entry… simply visit Frecklebox and comment back her telling me what you would select if you won.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- +1- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win an item of choice, up to $40 value, from Frecklebox.com at http://bit.ly/9wTmhf @ladyvdzine (10/23) @frecklebox #Christmas #giveaway”
- +1– Like Frecklebox on Facebook and comment back with your screen name.
- +1- Follow Frecklebox on Twitter and comment back with your profile name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US addresses.. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 10/23/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
The fine folks at Frecklebox provided me with the aforementioned complimentary product to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.