***Contest closed- winners notified***
Obicham te is Bulgarian for “I love you.” I keep a running list of ways to say “I love you” and it is over a hundred languages long. I learned “Obicham te” when I lived in the Chicagoland area. I worked in a rehab facility and one of our techs was an immigrant from Bulgaria. He carried an English/Bulgarian dictionary with him EVERYwhere. Back in Bulgaria, he was a physician, but his limited vocabulary would not allow him to take licensing exams here in the states. So, he worked as a tech and studied every free moment he had. He also taught me the phrase, “Obicham te.”
I am a firm believer in telling the people you care about how you feel. I don’t hang up with family without saying “I love you.” Even when I am angry.
Which is one of the reasons why I really LOVE the site I am about to share with you. Here’s how it works…
LoveBooks are books that you create for someone you love and it is COMPLETELY customizable.
You can create a book for your child…
or anyone else on your list.
They even have holiday covers available!
You can choose a hardcover or soft cover for your book. There is a twenty page minimum, but NO page maximum for the books.
You can use their premade pages as a starting point, or use a blank page and add to it. Here’s a page for my son…
and one for my daughter…
What a neat and fun way to say “I love you!”
Buy it… LoveBooks are available exclusively at http://www.lovebookonline.com/. Soft cover books retail for $24.95 and Hardcover books retail for $39.95. ***ETA*** LoveBookOnline has generously offered a 15% off coupon for Lady V dZine readers. Simply use coupon code ladyv15 to save 15% off your order. LoveBookOnline recommends that people place their order by Sunday December 12th to allow the holiday shipping season some extra time to get shipments out and get the book processed.
Win it… LoveBooks would like to offer
two three lucky Lady V dZine readers a free LoveBook (shipping not included, but it is only $2.95 for 3-5 day USPS Ground). Winner(s) will be able to create their own LoveBook and show someone how much you really care.
Mandatory entry… Simply visit http://www.lovebookonline.com/ and then comment back and tell me who your book would be for.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- +1- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win a customizable LoveBook @ladyvdzine (11/27) http://goo.gl/v1OT1 @LoveBookOnline #Christmas #giveaway #book #2010HolidayGiftGuide”
- +1– Like LoveBookOnline on Facebook and comment back with your screen name.
- +1- Follow LoveBookOnline on Twitter and comment back with your profile name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US addresses.. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 11/27/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with confirmation. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners. Winner(s) will receive a fee book code (shipping, which is $2.95 is not included).
The fine folks at LoveBookOnline provided me with a complimentary product to facilitate this post. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.