Need a super cute, super simple, Valentine that even the littlest kiddos can do? Check out this homemade Love Bug Valentine. Chances are, you already have everything on hand that you need to make them!
- Construction Paper
- Black Marker
- First begin by drawing a heart on a piece of red construction paper and cut it out.
- On a piece of black paper cut out a dome shape for your lovebug’s head!
- Glue the head onto the back of the lovebug where the dip in the heart is
- Now, Using a black marker draw a line down the middle of the “body” and add hearts for the lovebug’s spots.
- All done! You could add a nice message on the back of your valentine and pass them out to your loved ones!