***Giveaway closed– and the winner is Emillie. Congratulations Emillie! Please check your email and respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. ***
I was blog hopping one day recently, when I came across some of the cutest stuffed animals I have EVER seen, the JUMBiES. JUMBiES are jumbled babies and came to be when the storks starting crashing into each other jumbling all the baby animals. When the storks fell from the sky, all the babies got jumbled. The cute little babies were lovable, and sweet, but looked different from their head to their feet.
When we were asked to review the new JUMBiES, I was excited. I just knew my kids would love them as much as I did.
For review, we received a Duckey (Breed Mix: Monkey & Duck), a Horsefly (Breed Mix: Butterfly & Horse), a Tyramasaurus (Breed Mix: Tyrannosaurus Rex & Ram) and a Zelephant (Breed Mix: Zebra & Elephant).
These stuffed babies are even cuter in person than in pictures!
At first, Mister was a little put off by the stripes on the Zelephant. “Elephants don’t have stripes, Mommy,” he said. So, I told him the JUMBiES story. He was pleased with the explanation and proceeded to bounce all over with the Zelephant (hence his face not being in the photo). His favorite thing to do is hold it in the air and make the noise that elephants make. Fun.
Sister likes the Horsefly best.
Get Free Jumbies Coloring Pages Here
Win it… JUMBiES would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader a JUMBiES baby of their own.
Mandatory entry… head on over to www.jumbieland.com and pick your favorite JUMBiES baby and comment back here with which one you would pick.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- +2- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win a @jumbies toy-may be the next Beanie Babies-http://goo.gl/DcI2f @ladyvdzine (12/05) #Christmas #giveaway #2010HolidayGiftGuide #fb”
- +2- Like JUMBiES on Facebook and comment back with your screen name.
- +2- Follow JUMBiES on Twitter and comment back with your profile name.
- +1- Suggest a new combination for a JUMBiES baby- what two animals would you like to see combined, and what name would you give it?
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US addresses.. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 12/05/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.