While I will be braving the cold on Black Friday, with a friend, I will be doing the majority of our Christmas shopping on Cyber Monday this year. Since this isn’t my first Cyber Monday rodeo, I wanted to share my top ten tips on how to save on Cyber Monday with you!
- Check out Cyber Monday Sales now.
- Set a budget, and stick to it.
- Make a list—check it twice—and stick to it. Avoid buying stuff you won’t use, even if it’s “rock bottom pricing.” You’ve wasted money if it isn’t useful to you.
- Look for deals that include free shipping and be sure to know the final cost (look at fees) before clicking the commit to buy button!
- Know if any of the products you want are in limited supply from the retailers you plan to shop, and shop them first.
- Use coupons, where you can, to save even more!
- Take a minute (or five) this week to sign up for email newsletters and follow your favorite retailers on social media sites, like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter, for possible early alerts to sales and additional discounts.
- Bottoms up. Shop from the bottom of the page up. Things listed at the top of the page will sell-out more quickly, since most people shop top down, so you’ll have a better chance of snagging a deal at the bottom of the page.
- Shop smart, and shop safe. Use your credit card (wisely) when shopping. If your card is compromised, unauthorized charges of $50 or more are covered by federal law. Never use a debit or check card, which potentially exposes your bank account to cyber thieves.
- Know the return policy!!! Some sales are final. If it doesn’t fit and you can’t return it, you’ve wasted money!
- Okay, now that I’ve shared my top ten tips on how to save on Cyber Monday with you, how about a giveaway? One lucky winner will receive a $100 e-gift card to Amazon. Enter below, and good luck!
Get another chance to win big by also entering the Cyber Monday Sweepstakes hosted on Coupons.com and see how you can win a $500 shopping spree!”
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by Coupons.com