Need a super cute Valentine to make your loved ones feel special? This Hogs and Kisses Valentine, made with Hershey Kisses, is sure to do just that! The best part is that it is super simple to make!
- Construction Paper- pink and red
- Black Marker
- Glue sticks
- paper tubes (we used toilet paper roll tubes)
- googly eyes
- Hershey Kisses
- Aluminum foil
- Cut strips of paper the width of the tube (ours were 3.5 inches wide) from the pink construction paper.
- Cut 1/4 inch strips of paper to use for the accordion folded arms from the pink construction paper. Accordion fold the strips and set aside.
- Cut small triangles from the pink construction paper.
- Cut 2 inch circles from the pink construction paper.
- Cut heart shapes from the red paper.
- Cut squares of aluminum foil large enough to cover the end of the tube and overlap just a bit.
- Using glue stick, apply glue to one end of paper tube, circling around the tube.
- Set paper tube in the center of an aluminum foil square and fold edges of foil up around the tube, pressing firmly into the glue. *If you want to foil cover both ends, add Hershey Kisses before sealing.
- Apply glue around the the tube and affix the strip of construction paper to the paper tube.
- Write your message on one side of the red heart.
- Apply dabs of glue to the opposite side of the red heart and affix the accordion folded arms to the center.
- Apply glue to opposite end of accordion folded arms and affix to either side of the paper tube.
- Affix googly eyes to one side of the pink circle.
- Using the black marker, draw a pig nose on the pink circle.
- Apply glue to edge of pink triangles and affix to the back side of the pink circle to make the ears.
- Apply a patch of glue to the bottom of the back side of the circle and affix it to the paper tube.
- Fill paper tube with Hershey Kisses (if not done in step 8).
Surprise family, friends, and teachers with this clever treat.