***and the winner is…Stacey Walker-entrant failed to respond to email***
***and the new winner by redraw is… Janelle***
We received the United States of America Chalkboard Floor Puzzle from Crayola for review, and it was an instant hit.
Crayola Chalkboard Floor Puzzles are 2ft x 3ft in size. Each puzzle has 48 extra large pieces that have unique edges, such as stars and hearts, and even young kids can manipulate the pieces with a bit of help. The pieces are brightly colored and the finished puzzle is pretty cool. The puzzle comes with one piece of Crayola chalk that can be used to write on the puzzle. The puzzles wipe off easily with a dry cloth (I used a dusting cloth) or a chalkboard eraser.
The blue chalk that was provided with the puzzle didn’t show up real well on the blue colored states, but when we got different colors, they did.
Of course, since I stink at geography, I had to keep looking at the box to help Mister put it together.
Buy It… Two other designs, Space Zone and Playground Fun, are also available from the Lafayette Puzzle Factory. The puzzles are sold at retailers nationwide, including Toys R Us.
Win It… Crayola would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader their own United States of America Chalkboard Floor Puzzle .
To Enter… Visit Lafayette Puzzle Factory and comment back with one other product you see that you like.
***Please note*** Mandatory entry must be completed before any bonus entries will be counted.
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter– comment with your user name
- 1 entry- Tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and link back to this post- comment with your tweet status (up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 1 entry- Visit my WeeRide to the Rescue post and leave a comment, then comment back her to let me know you did.
- 1 entry- Visit my Sleep Joy post and leave a comment, then comment back here to let me know you did.
- 1 entry- For each other non-giveaway post that you leave a relevant comment on, must comment back here to receive credit.
The fine print-
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 09/28/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
The marketing team for Crayola Chalkboard Floor Puzzles provided me a complimentary puzzle to facilitate my honest review. No other compensation was received. Opinions expressed are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.