You know that I enjoy coffee. I also enjoy smoothies. One day I thought, why not combine the two?
To make my coffee smoothie, I used the following:
- 8 ounces brewed coffee, cold
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup Fage Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Splenda zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups ice (depends on how thick you like your smoothie)
- Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping
That, my dear friends, is 165 calories of delicious java heaven in a glass. Well, it really made nearly a glass and a half, for the 165 calories.
OMY! As in Oh My YUM!
Add a drop of Peppermint Oil and it’s oh so good!
Do you love essential oils? Learn how to get essential oils at discount prices!