**Giveaway ended. Winner notified by email***
Remember last week when I mentioned we were going to Chili’s for dinner? We did, and boy was it YUMMY! Our goal was to check out the Wild vs. Mild menu. We had planned to do the 2 for Twenty dinner, but because we had the coupon for the kids to eat free, we couldn’t. It wasn’t hard to find something on the regular menu, though, since we love Chili’s.
Hubs chose to go Wild with the BUFFALO CHICKEN FAJITAS.
I chose to go Mild with the MARGARITA GRILLED CHICKEN. The dish is typically served with rice, black beans, tortilla strips and house-made pico de gallo. However, I substituted a double portion of the seasonal vegetable, which happened to be broccoli and carrots.
We ordered the PEPPER PALS® KRAFT® MACARONI & CHEESE and the PEPPER PALS® CHEESE QUESADILLA for the kidlets, one with fries and the other with mandarin oranges. Then we split the two dinner between them. They wasted no time digging in!
Our dinners were FANTASTIC and we had only a few fries and half a quesadilla to bring home as leftovers.
Our Chili’s recently started using the Ziosk, on which you can play games, order dessert, and even pay for your dinner (if paying by gift or credit card).
It was fun playing the Memory Match Game with Mister on it! And checking out with it was kind of cool.
There is still time to participate in Chili’s Shout Out to Eat Out- Wild or Mild Contest, which runs through 04/30/11. To enter, participants upload a head shot of themselves and create a wild or mild avatar on shoutouttoeatout.com. Prizes: One (1) winner will be randomly drawn every day and will receive one (1) $20 Chili’s gift card. The most voted ‘Wild’ avatar will win a ‘Wild’ trip to Las Vegas and the most voted ‘Mild’ avatar will win a ‘Mild’ trip to Disney World! Ends 4/30/2011.
Win it… and, because Chili’s likes to hear you shout, they would like to give one lucky That Bald Chick reader a $20 Chili’s Gift Card.
Mandatory Entry… simply tell me if you like your Chili’s Wild or Mild.
****Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Sign up for the Chili’s Email Club and receive exclusive offers and print a coupon for FREE order of Skillet Queso & Chips.
- +1- Create your own Wild or Mild character at http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and comment back with a link to it.
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Subscribe to That Bald Chick by email and comment back with the email used to sign up.
- +1- Like me on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Follow That Bald Chick on Networked Blogs.
- +1- Follow me on Twitter and comment with your twitter profile name.
- +1- If you are following That Bald Chick on Twitter, you may also tweet the following and comment back with your tweet link (up to 4x/day at least thirty minutes apart) for additional bonus entries:
- #win a $20 @Chilis card via @thatbaldchick http://goo.gl/2vz5A (3/28) #sweeps #giveaway #ShoutOutToEatOut
- +1- Follow Chili’s on Twitter and comment back here with your profile name.
- +1- Like Chili’s on Facebook and comment back with your user name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +3- Grab my button and post it on your blog- leave 3 comments here with a link to where I can find it.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post and leave 5 comments here with a link to your post. Bonus entries will NOT count if there is not a link back to this post.
The fine print…
Contest open to US. Winner must provide street address and phone number for shipping. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 03/28/2011. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
The fine folks at Chili’s and Womfire provided me with a $20 Chili’s Gift Card to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.