The Hubs and I have become fond of Chili’s.
The first time we enjoyed $20 Dinner for Two was right after Sister was born. We were in Michigan, which is where her birth mother delivered her, and had to eat out a lot. Of course, eating out when you have to eat out can get old. And since we were there for 12 days waiting for permission to leave the state with our precious daughter, it got old pretty quick. But, when we went to Chili’s, we were both impressed with the food AND the service. See, we had our then 14 month old son with us, and he was quite the crank pot. But the service staff was wonderful and our meal was even better.
We have honestly NEVER had a bad experience at Chili’s. And when we visited this last weekend, for the $20 Dinner for Two, it was no exception.
We had the half order of Texas Cheese Fries minus the jalapeño’s.
Honestly, I grabbed the camera as quick as I could think of it, but between the Hubs, Mister, and Sister, I didn’t stand a chance!
I chose to have the Chicken Fajitas
and Hubs ordered the half-rack baby back ribs with homestyle fries and corn.
Since we didn’t have a sitter for the evening, we had to drag the kids along took the kids. We ordered for them off the children’s menu, and they shared macaroni and cheese, chicken strips, mandarin oranges, and fries.
One word. Y.U.M.M.Y.
Chili’s has re-launched their Shout Out To Eat Out promotion. Simply visit Shout Out to Eat Out website and post a photo of yourself and someone you want to take share the 2 for $20 deal with (you have to explain why you chose that person) and you are entered to win. Every day between now and October 31st a random entrant will win a $20 Chili’s gift card. Woot!
Win it… and, because Chili’s likes to hear you shout, they would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader a chance to enjoy their $20 Dinner for Two.
Mandatory entry… simply visit the Chili’s $20 Dinner for Two page and comment back with which entree you would order.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- +1- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win a $20 Chili’s card @ladyvdzine (10/24) http://bit.ly/dcMVWh #dinner #chilis #giveaway #ShoutOutToEatOut”
- +1– Like Chili’s on Facebook and comment back with your screen name.
- +1- Follow Chili’s on Twitter and comment back with your profile name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Submit your own photo to the Shout out to Eat Out contest at http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and comment back here with a link to your submission.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US addresses.. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 10/24/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
The fine folks at Chili’s and Womfire provided me with a $20 Chili’s Gift Card to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.