I was visiting SITS, and learned that the Hershey Company is donating $10 per Better Basket Blog Hop post to the Children’s Miracle Network. Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit alliance of children’s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America. Hershey’s will donate up to a total of $5000 for blog posts written and submitted by April 4th, 2010. Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count toward the donation…
You, too, can participate in the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop, by giving away virtual Easter Baskets in a blog post, to help out the Children’s Miracle Network. Be sure to follow the rules, which you can access here.
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
I would like to pass this on to-
1. Jessica of Jessica Loves to Save Money
2. Jennifer of J. Leigh Designz
3. Audrey of Audrey’s Giveaways
4. Jami of Intentionally Living
5. Dee of Two of a Kind Working on a Fullhouse
Pass it on, ladies, and let’s help out Children’s Miracle Network!
Lady V dZine