***Giveaway closed–winners notified by email.***
I really like this guide, because each copy contains a certificate, valid at any bed and breakfast listed in the guide, that can be redeemed for a free-night’s stay with purchase of the first night* – an offer that can help save hundreds of dollars on your next trip.
Hubs and I are finally going to go to the Beall Mansion in Alton, Illinois, for our anniversary. Because of his travel schedule for work, we can only get away for a weekend. So, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to stay close to home and will be using my certificate from the Bed & Breakfasts and Country Inns 22nd Edition to save on our weekend!
Circa 1903. An eclectic blend of Neoclassic, Georgian and Greek Revival styles, the mansion was designed as a wedding gift by world renown architect, Lucas Pfeiffenberger. Original woodwork, eleven and a half-foot ceilings, leaded-glass windows, pocket doors, crystal chandeliers and imported marble and bronze statuary reflect the era’s opulence. Elegantly appointed guest bedrooms are unique in size and decor. Each includes a private bath with shower and clawfoot tub or whirlpool for two, imported marble floor and chandelier. Voted “Illinois Best Bed & Breakfast” by Illinois Magazine’s Readers Poll.
Read more: http://www.iloveinns.com/beall-mansion-an-elegant-id6144.html#ixzz0pZh2jfLW
Here’s how to start planning adventures and meet your travel goals.
- Purchase your copy of Bed & Breakfast and Country Inns today.
- Choose from the more than 1,400 B&Bs and Country Inns who participate in the program.
- Go to iLoveInns.com/freenight and search additional properties added since publication.
- Make travel goals – you could save hundreds of dollars at many of the participating inns.
- Set your dates and insert a calendar into your new book!
So many of you have shared your wonderful B&B experiences with us. There is nothing so rewarding to us at American Historic Inns than to hear how much joy our books make possible! And to give you a free night worth an average of $142 — really makes us feel good!
* Check with individual inns for blackout dates and other restrictions.
Buy it… Purchase your own copy of the I LOVE INNS guide to “Bed & Breakfast and Country Inns” on iloveinns.com or Amazon.com. If purchasing from Amazon.com, triple check that you are purchasing the 22nd edition. The certificate in the 22nd edition is valid through December 31, 2011. If you purchase an earlier edition, the certificate will be expired!
Win It: Five lucky Lady V dZine readers will receive their own copies of Bed & Breakfasts WITH a Free Night from I LOVE INNS.
Mandatory Entry: Simply visit iloveinns.com and drool over their incredible list of Bed and Breakfasts. Then come back here and leave the name (or link) to one of their inns where you would like to spend a long weekend.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on Google Friend Connect—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +3- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- +1- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win B&B Guide with cert for free night from @iLoveInns http://goo.gl/sJ6HC via @ladyvdzine (12/20) #Christmas #giveaway #vacation #fb”
- +1– Like iLoveinns on Facebook and comment back with your screen name.
- +1- Follow iLoveinns on Twitter and comment back with your screen name.
- +1- Write a Review at I LOVE INNS for one of the places you’ve already stayed. Then come back here and tell me about it (leave the name of the Inn so I can check it out!)
- +1- If you have an iPhone, download the free B&B application InnTouch, then come back and tell me what you like about it.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- must leave a comment on THIS post with the post title or link where you commented.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my Contest Rules statements and agree to them.
Contest open to US addresses.. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 12/20/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address and phone number for shipping purposes. Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in prize forfeiture and a new winner will be chosen. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.