***Please Note–This Giveaway Has ENDED. ***
Please see Winners page for winning entrant information.
I can remember using Avon sample lipsticks as a little girl when a friend of my Mom’s was a representative. Women have been selling Avon since 1886. And with 124 years under their belt, this is one company that has got it going!
My all time favorite Avon products are the Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual line. I use the entire line and love it. Because I have extremely sensitive skin, I have to be very careful in choosing bath products. I have never had any skin reactions to Avon’s products.
With three Avon representatives in my own family, I am never short on supply!
One of those Avon representative’s is my very own mother, Elfredia Shimchick. When I spoke with her about the possibility of doing a blog review/giveaway, she was eager to participate.
I thought I would share a little with you about her as an Avon representative…
Q. When did you become an Avon representative?
Q. What was your motivation for becoming an Avon representative?
A. I actually signed up to be a representative in order to help another representative.
Q. What is your favorite aspect of being an Avon representative?
A. Aside from getting to use all of the products? Meeting people, and helping people get products that I know they wouldn’t be able to get otherwise.
Q. What do you mean?
A. I sell Avon so that I can give Avon.
Q. Have you received any awards or anything?
A. I’ve made Honor Society.
Q. Is there anything else you want people to know about Avon?
A. Avon has great products, great prices, and there is something for everyone. It’s not just your grandma’s kind of beauty products, it spans all ages and races.
Q. What made you want to participate in a blog review/giveaway?
For the purposes of this review, I used the Avon Bubble Bath in Vanilla Cream (24 oz).
First of all, I have two small children, so getting to take a bubble bath is a HUGE luxury for me, and one that must be done late at night.
Review: I typically use at least twice the recommended amount of any given bubble bath, because it never seems to foam up enough. Not so with Avon’s Vanilla Cream Bubble Bath. It foamed up brilliantly with just two capfuls and I had the most pleasant bubble bath EVER! The best part was, unlike most bubble baths, my skin was not super dry afterwards.
Now, for the Giveaway…
Elfredia has generously offered nearly $300 in Avon products for this giveaway.
Package includes: ANEW REVERSALIST Day Renewal Cream SPF 25, ANEW REVERSALIST Night Renewal Cream, ANEW REVERSALIST Illuminating Eye System, ANEW REVERSALIST Renewal Serum, and ANEW REVERSALIST Renewal Foaming Cleanser, Foot Works Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream Bonus Size, Foot Works Deoderizing Foot Powder, Foot Works Odor Neutralizing Spray, Foot Works Antifungal Foot Spray, Foot Works Watermelon Exfoliating Foot Scrub, Foot Works Watermelon Cooling Foot Lotion, Foot Works Super Softening Ointment, Foot Works Watermelon Effervescent Tablets, Foot Works Citrus Foot Smoother, and BOND GIRL 007™ FOREVER™ Eau de Parfum Spray, Bubble Bath – 24 fl. oz in Vanilla Cream, Romantic Strawberries, Pink Magnolias, Cucumber Melon, and Cherry Blossom Breeze, MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Treatment Body Lotion, MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Treatment Extra Strength Cream, MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Treatment Hand Cream, MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Treatment Lip Moisturizer SPF 15.
For the 1st entry– Visit Elfredia’s Avon Online Event, select your favorite product or a product you would like to try and leave a comment here with the link.
Additional entries: (leave a separate comment for each entry)
* 3 extra entries– Register for Elfredia’s Avon Site, leave a comment with the e-mail address you registered with (3 entries=please leave 3 comments).
* 5 extra entries– Make a purchase from Elfredia’s Avon Online Event, leave a comment with your order number OR the email address that you used to make your purchase so that I can have her verify the purchase for valid entry (5 entries= please leave 5 comments). Please note—You MUST use coupon code NFED for your purchase to count toward bonus entries.
* 5 extra entries – visit the NFED website and leave a comment about something that you learned about the Ectodermal Dysplasias.
* 1 extra entry– Follow Lady V dZine via Google Friend Connect (see right sidebar), leave a comment with your GFC profile name.
* 1 extra entry– Subscribe to my blog via RSS or by email (see right side bar). Leave a comment with the e-mail you address you subscribed with. E-mail subscription must be activated to qualify.
* 1 extra entry– Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter ID.
* 1 extra entry– Tweet this contest (may be done once daily). Leave a comment with your tweet link.
@ladyvdzine is giving away $300 in Avon product! #contest #giveaway Enter to win here: http://bit.ly/bYVgsS
* 1 extra entry– Become my fan on Facebook. Leave a comment with a link to your Facebook profile or your Facebook screen name (i.e. FB profile is http://www.facebook.com/username or FB screen name is Jane Doe)
* 3 extra entries– blog about the give away, including a link back to this post, and comment with your blog post link (must be to the actual post, not your front page).
* 1 extra entry – mention the give away on Facebook with a link, let me know that you did
* 1 extra entry—for each of my other contests that you enter. Please leave a separate comment for each, telling me which one’s you’ve entered.
That is 23 possible entries, plus daily tweet bonus entries.
You must have your e-mail in your comment or in your profile to win. Contest open to US residents only. Contest ends at 12 a.m. CST on 05/14/2010. Winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected.
Lady V dZine
*** Please note, I received Avon products for the purposes of this review, but then again, I always get Avon from my Mom. The opinions expressed herein are completely my own***