***and the winners are- 6 pack each type of cookie- Katie; choice of any one product- Kelly Mistry***
I enjoy eating cookies. I especially enjoy eating good cookies. So, when Dave from in-dulj (pronounced indulge) offered me an opportunity to review fresh baked cookies from his company, which launched in 2010, I just had to accept. in-dulj produces gourmet popcorn and cookies that are baked when you place your order (i.e. you don’t have to worry about receiving two year old popcorn or stale cookies).
I was particularly excited to review the Oatmeal Coconut Chip Induljence Cookies. I let Dave know that we have a peanut allergy in the house, and together we selected which cookies would be best suited for my review.
I received the Oatmeal Coconut Chip Induljence Cookies, Chocolate Chip Induljence Cookies, Chocolate Induljence Cookies, and Sugar Induljence Cookies for review.
Because in-dulj cookies are prepared to order, they contain no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
in-dulj products are all prepared at Your Pro Kitchen -a fully licensed kitchen in Largo, Florida.
Of course, when the cookies came in, I had to share with Brian. He preferred the chocolate chip cookies. I, of course, liked the chocolate cookies the best, but the oatmeal coconut chip cookies ran a close second. Chocolate always ranks first in my book.
The in-dulj cookies are large. See the quarter I placed in the picture for comparison? The diameter of the plate that the cookie is sitting on is 5.5 inches. Yup, them’s some big cookies. I typically like cookies that are soft and chewy, but these cookies were perfect for dunking and were great companions with my coffee cup. Mmmm. At least, while they lasted.
in-dulj also offers a selection of gourmet popcorn. Life is short, in-dulj.
Buy it… in-dulj sweets may be purchased at http://www.induljonline.com/
Win it… Dave has generously offered to give away two prizes here at Lady V dZine – one lucky reader will receive a 6-pack of each of the types of cookies (with free shipping) and another lucky winner will receive their choice of any one product (with free shipping) offered by in-dulj .
Mandatory Entry… Simply visit http://www.induljonline.com/ and comment back here to let me know what product you think you would like the best.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “Enter to #win cookies from @InduljSweets at @ladyvdzine (9/28) #giveaway bit.ly/d53XRY”
- 1 entry- Like in-dulj on Facebookand comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- Follow in-dulj on Twitter and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to Stumble Upon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- 5 entries- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 09/28/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
The marketing team for ATP provided me with a complimentary Big Bird USB to facilitate my honest review. No other compensation was received. Opinions expressed are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.